Load to: ASTM E4, EN ISO7500-1, EN 10002-1, EN 10002-2, BS1610, DIN 51221 - Strain to: ASTM E83, ISO 9513, EN 3846 ve EN 1002-4
902490 00 0
This Universal Testing Machine is designed with a 4-Column construction rigid frame. Load measurement is via a Load Cell and it is suitable for testing long samples or the samples with a high strain capacity with its long range piston system.
Load Frame and Grips:
- Piston system having properties of, single workspace, rigid 4-Column compact design and bidirectional movement,
- The system is suitable for different flat and round specimens and it has a long movement space,
- High precision load measurement with sensitive load cell,
- Load Cells can be replaced according to different load ranges to make much more accurate and sensitive measurements,
- Grips can be replaced easily for different flat and round specimens. It has V shaped support bearings. (The Grip system consists of suitable grips and connection apparatus.),
- Distance between grips can be adjusted automatically by the external digital control (EDC) and handheld control unit
- Independent servo-hydraulic unit which can be connected to piston and hydraulic grips,
- Gear pump used to achieve low sound,
- Control is achieved with the external digital control (EDC) or handheld control unit and Test & Motion software.
- Constant speed piston movement controlled by control units,
- Constant speed loading control,
- Constant strain control,
- Constant deformation control,
- United control; load, speed and deformation parameters can be controlled real-time.
Electronic Control System:
- This system is one of the world’s most sensitive electronic control systems and has been in use since 1975. It controls hydraulic and electro mechanical systems by the closed-loop control method.
- The load and strain tests can be performed with both the load and displacement controlled by the EDC. With displacement control, the user can obtain much more accurate and sensitive readings. Load of failure, strain of failure, max. load, max. strain, etc. can be obtained real-time at 1 kHz/sec.
- The load cell, video extensometer, automatic extensometer, etc. can be connected to the external digital control (EDC) and handheld control units. The Test & Motion software can recognise these sensors and their calibration can be carried out with the software.
- The controller has an excessive load protection system and can automatically detect failure. The user can also reset the load at the beginning of the test.
- Accuracy can be adjusted between 0.1 mm/min and 100 mm/min.
- The user can control the test, adjust device settings and control hydraulic grip by using the EDC; tests can be carried out by using a single button.
- The EDC can detect indirect loads before the test (these loads can occur because of the grips and mechanical system, etc.) and can prevent them affecting the test results.
- The return of piston can be automatically controlled by the external digital control (EDC) and handheld control units
- Test result units can be converted into SI and metric units.
- The EDC control unit can be connected to a computer via USB or Ethernet.
- There is an emergency button (upper right: red button) which stops the test immediately when activated.
Tests can be carried out on a computer using Test & Motion software. Immediate data, graphs and results can be observed through the software. Results and graphs can be saved on the computer and printed. The user can personalise the software. Test & Motion is compatible with Windows XP and later operating systems.
Piston movement can achieved from the software with a single click and at the end of the test the piston returns to its original position. • Test & Motion software can perform tension and flow tests on flat and round
specimens. The applicable standard is TS EN 6892-1. Load of failure, strain of failure, max. load, max. strain, etc. can be obtained real-time at 1 kHz/sec.
The user can determine the properties of report and graph and can also:
- Assign load or strain values to Y axis, assign deformation or unit deformation values to X axis and generate a graph,
- Upper flow, lower flow, max. tension and failure tension can be shown on graph,
- Select a specific point on the graph and see its load/tension, form/unit, deformation, failure strain ratio, total uniform strain ratio.
- See every single specimen’s graph when test done on multiple specimens.
- See Modulus of Elasticity,
- Collect the data separately, for every specimen/specimen set and the data would be saved. In test report the user can see the description of specimen, properties of the material, type of the specimen, preparation features of the specimen, how the strain is calculated and test results. Also, the user can assign the information about specimen number, test date, deliverer of specimen, names of the persons who perform the test and signature space on test report.
Test and device settings are easily performed with the software. The software supports at least 9 languages. Test & Motion software comes with the computer.
The handheld unit is supplied with a 3 metre cable, directly connected to the test machine and can be placed in a convenient position on the machine as it has a magnetic foil back.
It can be used to control and monitor
Test Speed Adjustment,
Grips Position Control,
Active Crosshead Control (up-down movement speed),
Real-Time % Extension (Automatically stops when the piston reaches to maximum displacement point)
If a PC is supplied to be used with the machine then a handheld unit is not required and will not be supplied.
- Device is useable for the load and displacement control, strain and flow tests, failure of strain tests done on flat and round specimens.
- Applicable standards: EN ISO 6892-1, EN ISO 7500-1.
- The system is hydraulic and motion is controlled by servo-valve.
- Flow capacity of the servo-valve is min. 10 lt/min.
- Capacity is min. 1000 kN.
- 4-Columns. (Figure-1)
- Distance between front columns is min. 590 mm. (Figure-1)
- Distance between columns in sides is min. 340 mm. (Figure-1)
- Height of the frame is max. 3000 mm. (Figure-1)
- Distance between grips is min. 600 mm. and grip adjustment is hydraulic. (Figure-1)
- Stroke is min. 490 mm. (Figure-1)
- Double-acting hydraulic cylinder is used.
- Hydraulic power and handheld unit is designed separately from the body. (Figure-1)
- Max. capacity of the hydraulic unit is 300 bar and values are shown in pressure gauge.
- The system works correctly at the; temperatures of 10 deg C - 30 deg C, relative humidity up to 80%, the voltage fluctuation between the values of ±10%.
- Device can apply tests on metallic round specimens. Their diameter should be between 6 mm and 40 mm.
- Device can apply tests on metallic flat specimens. Their thickness should be between 0-30 mm.
- Device can perform the strain and flow tests which can give the data of failure load, failure strain, max. load, max. strain, etc. Standard: TS EN ISO 6892-1